analytics career coaching
I have 15 years of experience working in analytics as an analyst and hiring manager.
I've helped hundreds of people land their dream job in analytics.
Career change or next steps
Build an action plan to smoothly transition into an analytics career or level up your current career.
Coaching sessions are 1 hour long and focused on a concrete action plan.
- review of your background, education, and experience
- discuss and define your career goals The more I can understand what appeals to you about analytics and what you like/don't like about past roles you've been in, the better I can advise you in the best direction for you.
- identify training options for developing the skills you need (if any) This is always paired with some discussion on your budget and timeline.
- overall timeline to make the transition and key milestones along the way
- any additional topics you'd like to cover
Length: 1 hour
Interviews can be challenging (even more so if you're switching careers).
Using a blend of mock interviewing and feedback sessions, you'll be more prepared for a successful interview - and getting the job.
During our session we'll cover topics like:
- Your answer to "Tell me about yourself." Craft a great elevator pitch that demonstrates you're a great fit from the start of the interview.
- Your answer to "Why should we hire you?"
- Preparing for experience-based questions. How to talk about your past experience - and what to do when you don't have the experience.
- Prepare for technical interview questions.
- Address your weak spots (biggest areas of concern). Murphy's Law applies to interviews too. Instead of hoping you aren't asked about areas you don't feel as good about, we face them head on.
- Strategies to use for a more successful interview.
Length: 1.5 hours
Need help in an area other than career growth or interviews? Let me know in your message what you need help with.
Resume & LinkedIn writing add-ons available exclusively to coaching clients.
- S. -
“While looking for resources on data analytics I happened to stumble upon Jen’s videos on YouTube. I found those videos extremely helpful and decided to reach out to her for a coaching session.
Not only did she give me clarity in my thought process for a career transition, she made me realize where my new found passion lies. She provided me with extremely helpful tips, amazing resources and personalized job descriptions.
I highly recommend coaching sessions with Jen from Career Force to help you find your career goals.”
- S. -
“Jen has a vast knowledge of the hiring process and is very detail-oriented. These factors made my mock interview with Jen genuinely helpful and effective.
After being a stay-at-home mom for over 10 years, I felt very intimidated about reentering the workforce, as well as preparing for interviews and creating a resume. Jen's coaching gave me specific, creative, and useful tips to help increase my confidence when answering interview questions. She worked with me to not only improve the content of my answers but guided me on how I could present myself confidently when giving those answers.
Since working with Jen, I have had several interviews and several job offers! I have also been told I interview very well. I know that is due to the experienced and effective coaching that I received when working with Jen. I highly recommend her for anyone in pursuit of furthering their career!”
- J. -
“Thank you so much for your help!
I feel prepared for my interview.”
- N. -
“Thanks for your time and showing me the resources I need.
This will let me focus my transition into data analytics.”
- R. -
I have over 15 years of experience in analytics working as an analyst and as a hiring manager.
If there's one thing that defines the future of work, it's data and how it's used - from automation and AI to tailoring products and services to each consumer.
My career grew rapidly and I want to help yours do the same. Whether you're looking at your first job in analytics or stuck on what step to take next, I can help you make the most out of your analytics career.
My education and passions lie in using data to make well-educated decisions that yield efficient and beneficial practical applications.
From local services business to national retail organizations to multinational corporations, I've helped business of all sizes implement data solutions and streamline operations.
The Career Force uses a blend of data driven advice, coupled with real world experience and tips to help you achieve your goals.